30 Sept 2026

COURSE INFO: VHS English C1 – Wednesday 14:15

Dear students,

Welcome (back) to my English course.

 

Here’s some important information about our course:

13 course dates

 

First lesson:       30 September, 2026

Last lesson:       20 January, 2027

No lessons on:

28 October (school holidays)

23 December – 6 January (Christmas holidays)

 

 

Material:

I am planning to cover a range of topics with you:

·         We will mostly use authentic material (videos, radio recordings, magazine articles)

as a starting point to practise your real-life English skills.

 

·         We will mostly focus on speaking (in small groups).

 

·         I will usually also include short tasks to practise language-in-use / grammar, as well as expand your vocabulary range.

 

I will hand out all the photocopies you need. We won’t be using a course book.

 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

-          mail@sprachraum-innsbruck.com

-          +43 650 8409918  (please ONLY text messages / WhatsApp)

 

As always, you’ll find all the important information and materials for each lesson on my website:

berniesenglish.blogspot.com

Click on VHS C1 in the menu on the left for your course info.

 

I’m looking forward to having a great time with you in our lessons!

Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment